Oct 1 (Sat):
· Be at Furniture USA at 6:30 am
Oct 2 (Sun):
Olympic Day (HDLV) -- [Andy Le]
· It might shower a bit that day. Are we still going with the event or cancel? What's the backup plan?
· Bring donating items for Girls Scouts' garage sale
Oct 8 (Sat)
GS Garage Sale
Oct 9 (Sun)
Public Speaking -- [Gabriel Tran]
· Everyone needs to give a verbal presentation between 2-4mins
Board of Review
· Those that are going up for "Board of Review", make sure that you are prepare and uniform is squared away. If uniform is not properly worn, you might fail the review.
Preparation for "Can Food Drive" – [Peter Le]
· Come up with a flyer design
o Where: which neighborhood/When to distribute the flyers/Who’s going to help with the collection/How is it going to be executed.
· Everyone must contribute to this community service
Oct 16 (Sun)
Backpack cooking – [Huy Nguyen]
· Tr. Thao will be leading this training.
· Maybe the crew will also be joining in the learning/sharing
· Tr. Andy and Tr. Lam will NOT be at the meeting, for they will be at Wilderness 1st Aid training
Oct 23 (Sun)
Basic Sewing – [Albert Legia]
· Time for all scouts to learn how to do basic sewing so they can fix a button or putting on their patches.
· We will need to find one truong to conduct the training.
Trai Truyen Thong Van Hoa Huong Dao Viet Nam Lan Thu 11
· A lot of truong will be attending this training
Oct 30 (Sun)
Final preparation for Can Food Drive – Troop
· Not sure if the regular troop meeting will be held. Need to check with LD.
Oct 31 (Mon)
Can Food Drive -- Troop
· Time to have FUN